Fall scheduling will be available shortly!
|Microsoft Exchange Server||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Microsoft Windows Server||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Windows Server – Active Directory||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Introduction to Powershell||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Powershell – Advanced||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Management and Treatment of Big Data||48 hours||96 $||tbd|
|Reporting and Prediction of Big Data||45 hours||90 $||tbd|
Mobile Apps Development
|Developing Mobile Applications for Android – Beginner||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Developing Mobile Applications for Android – Intermediate||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Developing Mobile Applications for Android – Advanced||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Programming and Developing Mobile Technology for iPhone/iPad – Beginner||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Programming and Developing Mobile Technology for iPhone/iPad – Intermediate||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|Programming and Developing Mobile Technology for iPhone/iPad – Advanced||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
Databases (“SQL Series”)
|Access – Advanced||28 hours||56 $||May 28|
|SQL – Beginner||24 hours||48 $||tbd|
|SQL – Intermediate||24 hours||48 $||tbd|
|SQL – Advanced||24 hours||48 $||tbd|
|Microsoft Windows Reporting Services||21 hours||42 $||May 30|
|SQL Analysis||24 hours||48 $||tbd|
|Linux – Security||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Linux – Security Advanced||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Linux – Operating System||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Linux Shell||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Python – Beginner||24 hours||48 $||tbd|
|Python – Intermediate||21 hours||42 $||tbd|
|Python – Advanced||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|VBA for Excel||15 hours||30 $||tbd|
|ITIL for I.T. Service Management, ® 2011||25 hours||50 $||May 28|
|Managing a Cloud Computing Project||30 hours||60 $||tbd|
|Introduction to PHP||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|PHP – Intermediate||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|PHP and MySQL Advanced||35 hours||70 $||tbd|
|VMware vSphere 5.5||30 hours||60 $||FULL|
***Schedule subject to change***
Our part-time I.T. courses are popular and have very limited spaces – please register early to avoid disappointment. Don’t forget to refer back to the website often for regular updates and information.
Last update: May 27, 2016
If you experience technical problems with our online registration module for part-time IT courses, please call 514-457-5036 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am I eligible?
- Determine if you are eligible for the subsidized rate of $2 per hour.
|Eligible Participants||Non-Eligible Participants|
Although individuals in the Greater Montreal area (Montréal, Laval, Laurentides, Lanaudière et Montérégie) are eligible to take these courses, individuals that live and/or work on the island of Montreal have priority.
How do I register?
Carefully read the eligibility requirements above.
Please note that we are currently experiencing sporadic technical issues with our online registration process. If you experience any issues, please contact the Centre for Continuing Education at email@example.com, or (514) 457-5036. Thank you for your patience.
I am ELIGIBLE for the course at the rate of $2/hr:
For each course:
- Select the course found in the Schedule tab
- From the course page, select REGISTER
- This will take you to Mia, the online registration module
- Select “Add to cart”
- Select “Confirm registration and go to payment”
- Login to your Omnivox account (if you do not have an account, select NEW USER and create one)
- Complete the Admissions Form
- Proceed to the payment of your course by credit card
- A “Web registration receipt” will appear (you will receive this by e-mail as well)
- In order to confirm your registration, you must complete the form required by Emploi-Québec (a link to the form is provided in your e-mail receipt)
- The Centre for Continuing Education will review your registration form and confirm your eligibility
- Prior to the course start date, the Centre for Continuing Education will send an e-mail confirmation, which will include course details
After careful review of your form, if it is determined that you are not eligible for the course at the rate of $2/hr, the Centre for Continuing Education will contact you. You may be required to pay the fee that is applicable to the General Public (see the course description). In this case, you can withdraw from the course with no penalty, or pay the difference that is due to the College.
I am NOT ELIGIBLE for the course at the rate of $2/hr:
Please note that space is reserved for participants that meet the eligibility criteria. However, there may be space available to the General Public, at an additional cost (see course description). If you are interested in taking a course and you know in advance that you do not meet the eligibility criteria, please follow the steps above.
- You will still need to complete the mandatory form required by Emploi-Québec, in order for your registration to be processed
- In this form, respond “NO” to the question “I meet the eligibility requirements…”. You will be redirected to the end of the form
- The Centre for Continuing Education will review your registration form, and add the amount to be paid (General Public fee) to your Omnivox account
- You will be notified by e-mail to proceed to the online registration module, to pay your balance
- We will confirm receipt of your application form and payment via email
- You will receive an email approximately 5 working days before the class starts, providing all course details including class location
- You cannot register for more than 2 courses AT THE SAME TIME. However, a subsidized participant can apply for as many courses as they wish over the course of the year, just not more than 2 simultaneously
- We cannot accept more than three employees from the same company in the same course
- The cost of manuals or textbooks is not included in the course fees, unless otherwise indicated.
- Taxes are included in course fees.
Class size is limited, register early to avoid disappointment
Call 514 457-5036 for more information
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient registration prior to the start of classes. Participants registered in a cancelled class will be contacted and receive a full refund for the course.
If the Centre for Continuing Education determines that a participant is not eligible for the course at the reduced rate of $2 / hour, the participant will be notified and may pay the balance of the fee offered to the General Public, or receive a full refund.
Tuition fees for non-credit I.T courses offered in collaboration with Emploi-Quebec are refundable upon receipt of written notification as follows:
- Full refund 7 days or more before the first scheduled class
- No refund 6 days before the first scheduled class
As a common courtesy to all applicants, we ask that students notify in writing, as soon as possible, the Centre for Continuing Education of a withdrawal from a course.
Please complete the information form below if you would like us to contact you once the start dates have been set up.