Student status definition for students enrolled in a DEC or AEC program
Part-time student: taking less than 180 hours per semester.
Full-time student: taking a minimum of 180 hours in a program per semester.
Note: Full-time students whose attendance is not validated for all courses or who drop a course below the minimum full-time course load, will see their status changed to part-time. Tuition fees will be calculated and charged accordingly.
December 21, 2019, and medical insurance are permitted to register in credit courses. Documentation must be presented prior to registration. For further information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 514-457-6610 x5584. These vary from $30.06/course hour to $46.61/course hour.
- Additional copies of transcripts: a $5.00 fee is charged for a copy of an unofficial transcript.
- Declaration of Attendance documents: a $5.00 fee is charged for a letter of attendance
- Completion of forms other than those required by law: a $10 to $50 fee is charged.
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 will not show on student transcripts. After the October 1 deadline, a failure (EC/Echec) will appear on the transcript. Not attending classes or notification to the instructor only does not constitute a formal course withdrawal.
To officially withdraw from a course, students must provide a written request which includes their name, student ID and course number via one of the following methods:
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In person, bring in your written request to the Registrar’s Office (H-128)
- By fax 514-457-6812 (Attention: Records Department/Withdrawal)
Note: Full-time DEC students who drop a course below the minimum full-time course load or whose attendance is not confirmed will see their status changed to part-time. Tuition fees will be calculated and charged accordingly.
|Students withdrawing from a credit courses before or no later than Friday, February 22, 2019, are eligible for refunds as follows:|
|Tuition fee||Full refund before drop deadline / NO REFUND after drop deadline|
|Educational Support fee and Student Services fee and Student Association fee||Full refund before the first scheduled class / 50% refund before drop deadline / NO REFUND after drop deadline|