The purpose of this course is for registered nurses to review and update their Health Assessment skills. This course is restricted to RNs only.
This course fulfills 7 accredited CE hours for nursing license renewal.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand anatomy and physiology changes with cardiovascular diseases
- Discuss age, condition, gender and culture of patient when conducting a cardiovascular exam
- Choose specific questions to ask to complete the cardiovascular system history
- Analyze subjective and objective data from the assessment of the cardiovascular system
- Describe initial nursing interventions
- Differentiate the common auscultatory areas on the precordium
- Perform a cardiovascular assessment
$165 plus tax, for the 7 hour day
John Abbott College