This training is intended for registered nurses and licensed practical nurses in Québec who want to increase their knowledge of best practices in the care and management of patients with Diabetes.
This course fulfills 7 accredited CE hours for nursing license renewal.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the current diabetic management principles
- Describe the progression of the symptoms
- Discuss pre-diabetes, including treatment
- Discuss glucose monitoring for patients with type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Provide useful information on vulnerable population groups
- Discuss the different treatment options available
$165 plus tax, for the 7 hour day
John Abbott College