CREDIT PROGRAMS – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A.E.C. programs are specifically designed for adult students seeking to enter the job market.
Applicants are eligible to register in an AEC program under the following conditions:
- Have a Québec Secondary V Diploma and have interrupted their studies for at least two (2) consecutive semesters or one (1) school year;
- OR have instruction deemed acceptable by the College;
- OR be covered by an agreement between the College and an employer or a government program;
- OR have completed at least one (1) year of post-secondary studies spread over one (1) year or more;
- AND be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident or the holder of a valid Student Visa and provide photocopied proof of eligibility.
PLEASE NOTE: Some A.E.C. programs may have specific admission requirements