REGISTER NOW FOR WINDOWS SERVER, VMWARE, AND MORE!
REFER TO SCHEDULE FOR WINTER 2018 BELOW. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR COURSES WHERE SPECIFIC DATES APPEAR (all others TBC shortly)
|Windows Server 2016||35 hours||70 $||March 11, 2018
|Exchange Server 2016||35 hours||70 $||January 27, 2018
|Computer System Security||45 hours||90 $||March 25, 2018|
|Management and Processing of Big Data – Level I||48 hours||96 $||January 27, 2018
|Management and Processing of Big Data- Level II||45 hours||90 $||March 24, 2018
|Big Data: Reporting and Prediction||45 hours||90 $||TBA
|Data Science – Introduction||24 hours||48 $||January 10, 2018
|Data Science – Intermediate||21 hours||42 $||March 7, 2018
|Data Science – Advanced||21 hours||42 $||March 29, 2018
Databases (“SQL Series”)
|SQL – Beginner||24 hours||48 $||January 16, 2018
|SQL – Intermediate||24 hours||48 $||February 27, 2018
|SQL – Advanced||24 hours||48 $||Winter 2018
|SQL – Reporting Services||24 hours||48 $||Winter 2018
|SQL – Analysis||24 hours||48 $||January 6, 2018
|SQL – Server Integration Services (SSIS)||21 hours||42 $||February 3, 2018
|SQL – Data Quality Services (DQS)||21 hours||42 $||February 24, 2018
Linux Operating System
|Linux Operating System||30 hours||60 $||March 13, 2018
Windows Operating System
|Windows Security – Advanced||30 hours||60 $||Winter 2018
Python Programming Language
|Python – Level 1 (Section 1)||24 hours||48 $||January 16, 2018
|Python – Level 1 (Section 2)||24 hours||48 $||March 5, 2018
|Python – Level 2 (Section 1)
||24 hours||48 $||February 13, 2018
|Python – Level 2 (Section 2)
||24 hours||48 $||March 28, 2018
|Python – Level 3||30 hours||60 $||March 13, 2018
|ITIL® 2011 Foundation (Section 1)||25 hours||50 $||January 27, 2018
|ITIL® 2011 Foundation (Section 2)||25 hours||50 $||March 24, 2018
|ITIL® 2011 Practitioner||18 hours||36 $||Cancelled
|Managing a Cloud Computing Project||30 hours||60 $||March 18, 2018
|Microsoft Azure- Fundamental Concepts||45 hours||90 $||Cancelled
|VMware||36 hours||72 $||February 17, 2018
|VBA for Excel (Section 1)||20 hours||40 $||February 6, 2018
|VBA for Excel (Section 2)||20 hours||40 $||March 20, 2018
|VBA for Access||20 hours||40 $||Winter 2018
***Schedule subject to change***
The above part-time IT specialized courses are popular and have very limited spaces available. Register early to avoid disappointment. Please refer back to the website often for regular updates & information and Gouvernement du Québec specific eligibility requirements. If you experience technical problems with our online registration module for part-time IT courses, please call 514-457-5036 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility and Registration
Am I eligible?
- Determine if you are eligible for the subsidized rate of $2 per hour.
|Eligible Participants||Non-Eligible Participants|
Although individuals in the Greater Montreal area (Montréal, Laval, Laurentides, Lanaudière et Montérégie) are eligible to take these courses, individuals that live and/or work on the island of Montreal have priority.
How do I register?
Carefully read the eligibility requirements above. I am ELIGIBLE for the course at the rate of $2/hr: For each course:
- Select the course found in the Schedule tab
- From the course page, select REGISTER
- This will take you to Mia, the online registration module
- Select “Add to cart”
- Select “Confirm registration and go to payment”
- Login to your Omnivox account (if you do not have an account, select NEW USER and create one)
- Complete the Admissions Form
- Proceed to the payment of your course by credit card
- A “Web registration receipt” will appear (you will receive this by e-mail as well)
- In order to confirm your registration, you must complete the form required by the Gouvernement du Québec (a link to the form is provided in your e-mail receipt)
- The Centre for Continuing Education will review your registration form and confirm your eligibility
- Prior to the course start date, the Centre for Continuing Education will send an e-mail confirmation, which will include course details.
After careful review of your form, if it is determined that you are not eligible for the course at the rate of $2/hr, the Centre for Continuing Education will contact you. You may be required to pay the fee that is applicable to the General Public (see the course description). In this case, you can withdraw from the course with no penalty, or pay the difference that is due to the College. I am NOT ELIGIBLE for the course at the rate of $2/hr: Please note that space is reserved for participants that meet the eligibility criteria. However, there may be space available to the General Public, at an additional cost (see course description). If you are interested in taking a course and you know in advance that you do not meet the eligibility criteria, please follow the steps above. Note:
- You will still need to complete the mandatory form required by the Gouvernement du Québec, in order for your registration to be processed
- In this form, respond “NO” to the question “I meet the eligibility requirements…”. You will be redirected to the end of the form
- The Centre for Continuing Education will review your registration form, and add the amount to be paid (General Public fee) to your Omnivox account
- You will be notified by e-mail to proceed to the online registration module, to pay your balance
- We will confirm receipt of your application form and payment via email
- You will receive an email approximately 5 working days before the class starts, providing all course details including class location
- You cannot register for more than 2 courses AT THE SAME TIME. However, a subsidized participant can apply for as many courses as they wish over the course of the year, just not more than 2 simultaneously
- We cannot accept more than three employees from the same company in the same course
- The cost of manuals or textbooks is not included in the course fees, unless otherwise indicated.
- Taxes are included in course fees.
Class size is limited, register early to avoid disappointment.
Call 514-457-5036 for more information
- Full refund 7 days or more before the first scheduled class
- No refund 6 days before the first scheduled class
As a common courtesy to all applicants, we ask that students notify in writing, as soon as possible, the Centre for Continuing Education of a withdrawal from a course.