|Course Title||Managing a Cloud Computing Project
|Gouvernement du Québec fee (taxes incl.)
|General Public fee (taxes incl.)
9 a.m. to 5 p .m.
(Lunch 30 minutes)
|Prerequisites||Basic understanding of networking concepts and the Internet|
|Target Audience||IT professionals|
|Location||Building: Penfield P-325|
NB: This is a non-credit course. Certificate provided for all participants who have completed 80% of course hours.
Textbook: Exam 98-369 MTA Cloud Fundamentals ISBN: 978-1-119-15323-8
This is a 30 hour training course using Microsoft Technology which helps you in the understanding and building of the following topics: understanding the cloud; enabling Microsoft cloud services; administering Office 365 and Microsoft Intune; using and configuring Microsoft cloud services; and supporting cloud users. Students who are beginning studies in cloud technology need a strong foundation in the basics before moving on to more advanced technology courses.
After completing this course, the students will learn key cloud services and terminology, Microsoft cloud services, Microsoft Office 365 and Intune administration, and the ability to use, configure, or support parts of other key Microsoft technologies for cloud services including SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, Exchange Online, and OneDrive.
This course provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in cloud technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
Topics Covered in this Course
Understanding the Cloud Lessons
- Understanding Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
- Understanding How a Cloud Service Stays Up to Date and Available
- Understanding the Different Types of Cloud Services
Enabling Microsoft Cloud Services Lessons
- Enabling Microsoft Office 365
- Enabling Microsoft Intune
- Understanding Microsoft Azure
Administering Office 365 and Microsoft Intune Lessons
- Administering Office 365
- Administering Microsoft Intune
Using and Configuring Microsoft Cloud Services Lessons
- Configuring Exchange Online
- Configuring SharePoint Online
- Configuring OneDrive
- Configuring Skype for Business Online
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Supporting Cloud Users Lessons
- Resolving Issues with Installing Office Applications and Signing In
- Resolving Issues with Emails and Calendars
- Resolving Issues with SharePoint and OneDrive
- Resolving Issues with Skype for Business Online