If you notice the presence of a hazardous material spill:
- Remove the people from the area surrounding the spill;
- Call Campus Security immediately;
- Do not use any objects that could produce a spark or a flame (lighter, cell phone, electrical equipment, flashlight, etc.).
IN THE PRESENCE OF HAZARDOUS MATERIAL:
If safe and possible to do so :
- Close any surrounding gas sources (especially in the labs);
- Exit the room and close surrounding doors to isolate the leak area or material until help arrives.