ITS- Information Technology Services
To achieve its goals, the College must continue to expand upon its base of critical Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). The whole JAC community (administrators, faculty, staff, and especially students) need to use these technologies as fundamental tools for their work and academic pursuits.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO SERVICE
ITS is the core unit that provides college-wide ICT support and achieving its vision will require extensive collaboration from all the community in order to provide:
- Support of the college’s mission through adaptive and innovative use of ICT.
- Analysis and provision of new, cost-effective equipment to keep us current and competitive.
- Protection of information resources and systems from illegal access and use.
- Reliability of infrastructure and a set of computer-based administrative, teaching and learning tools.
- Optimization of existing and planned investments in systems and technology.
- Specialized and general technical support for those using ICT in the college.
For comments or suggestions regarding this website, please contact: