Bidding has close.
The ball’s in your court! Experience the Rogers Cup in Montreal in a first-class setting and make a valuable contribution to the JAC Foundation. The 25 best WTA players are in Montreal from August 3-12.
We have five pairs of tickets at Centre Court to give away to the highest bidder including tickets to the finals on Sunday, August 12 at Stade IGA in Montreal. Spread the word, open to all!
|LOT (Session)||Date of Play||Value||Opening Bid||Bid Increments||Latest Bid|
|1– Session #9||Thu. Aug 9||$260||$200||$20||$200|
|2– Session #10||Thu. Aug 9||$260||$200||$20||$370|
|3– Session #13||Sat. Aug 11||$350||$275||$20||$295|
|4– Session #14||Sat. Aug 11||$350||$275||$20||$300|
|5– Session #15||Sun. Aug 12||$450||$400||$20||$400|
Online Silent Auction Rules for 2018 ROGERS CUP presented by National Bank
**Bidding is close**
Bids can be made by email only at email@example.com
Bid tracking will be posted at http://www.johnabbott.qc.ca/foundation/
Payment can be made by cash, credit card, or personal cheque made payable to John Abbott College Foundation no later than Wednesday, August 8.
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION RULES
- By bidding in this online silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your name, phone number, the LOT number you are interested in and the value of your bid.
The opening bid for each lot is listed in the table above.
Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $20. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- You may bid on any lot, as many times as you wish until the auction is closed at 12 p.m. Friday, August 3. The official time will be based on the personal computer in the JAC Communications Office.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered that adheres to the designated increments shall constitute the winning bid. The value will be posted at www.johnabbott.qc.ca/foundation. In the event of a dispute, the Director General of John Abbott College, John Halpin, will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted by email to arrange payment (cash, credit card, or personal cheque). Once payment has been processed, the Tennis Canada document for the winning tickets will be sent to the purchaser.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full. Invoices will be available upon request.
- Any item left unclaimed by 3 p.m. on Friday, August 3, will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
The John Abbott College Foundation exists to support the College’s mission and statement of purpose. Through fundraising activities, the Foundation has raised millions of dollars, which allows the College to respond to the steadily increasing demands for its services, while ensuring that the education students receive and the environment in which they learn are second-to-none.
Whether it is through scholarships and financial assistance, supporting student activities and trips, or equipment and upgrades in the classroom, with these collective contributions we aim to protect and nurture our most valuable resources – students and teachers, so that they may continue to raise the bar of academic excellence.
Football alumni at the 2017 Foundation Annual Golf Tournament at the Beaconsfield Golf Club
First row; from left to right: Pat Gregory, Stan Gendron, George Wall, Bob Bindon, Dennis Waide
Second row; from left to right: René Arsenault, Ron Kehoe, Simon Fitzgerald, Bob Egan, Steve Shaw, Dick Beaulieu
Third row; from left to right: Al Matheson, Greg Foss, Keith Pogue, Mike Smallwood, Tony Amorosa, Keith Matthews, Gilles Falardeau, Dave McLean
Charity registration number: 89102 4523 RR0001