Space is limited. Register early to avoid disappointment.
|Course Title||ITIL® 4 Foundation –Section 2|
|Gouvernement du Québec fee (taxes incl.)||$36|
|General Public fee (taxes incl.)||$453.64|
|Schedule||Saturday & Sunday: 9 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. (45 minute lunch)|
|Dates||March 14, 15 ,21|
|Prerequisites||6 months working with/or in the IT industry|
|Target Audience||Those who work with/ or in the IT industry, and want to learn best practices for IT Service Management through the ITIL® framework usage.|
NB: This is a non-credit course. Certificate provided for all participants who have completed 80% of course hours.
ITIL®4 Foundation manual by AXELOS. The book is a must for anyone wishing to deepen
their competencies and skills in the Service Management practice.
The ITIL®4 Foundation course is the entry-level course for IT Service Management best practices training in ITIL®. The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL®4 and enables you to understand a new way of looking at IT Service Management through a Service Value System.
ITIL®4 brings IT Service Management up to date by reshaping many established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation. An important part of the training is to link ITIL® to new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
Topics Covered in this Course:
- Introduction to modern IT-enabled services
- Common language and key concepts
- How to improve services ITIL®4 guidance
- Understand the ITIL®4 framework
- ITIL® rationale, Agile, DevOps & Key components
- Four dimensions and guiding principles
- Service value chain and continual improvement
- General management practices overview
- Service and technical management practices overview