The use of devices in school is always a popular topic at the beginning of a new school year. Read Profweb’s article: “Accelerated Learning with Smartphones in Physics” about 3 JAC Physics teachers and how they have increased student engagement and made class fun: “…John Abbott College…physics teachers have found a unexpected way to leverage their student’s penchant for smartphone use by incorporating these devices as tools to teach core concepts in Physics.” Read the article by Ryan W. Moon Profweb.ca .
- Blood Drive this week at JAC September 10, 2018
- Physics Making Class Fun with Smartphones September 5, 2018
- JAC Academic Dean Appointed to the Conseil supérieur de l’éducation du Québec August 23, 2018
- Two Grants Awarded to JAC Biology Teacher August 1, 2018
- Research Grant Awarded to JAC Math Teacher July 31, 2018