Pathways to science

Questions and AnswersCategory: QuestionsPathways to science
Jenny Leo asked 1 month ago

1-What is the difference between Physics (203-NYA or 203-001-50) and Physical science (982-003-50A)?
2-Can we take less than 6 courses in the first semester (only 4 courses)? (Lack of only one science prerequisites)

0 Answers
John Abbott College Staff answered 4 weeks ago

Hi Jenny. Please speak with an advisor regarding the differeneces in the 2 courses you mention in your 1st question. 
Taking 4 courses/semester is still considered to be a full time class load and is permitted.