The Career Fair provides an opportunity to inform students about the vast career options available to pre-university students and technical program graduates, as well as to provide information on the skills and additional education necessary to pursue a specific career.
We draw upon the experiences of community employers, alumni, experienced professionals, college faculty and staff, aiming to showcase post-secondary continuing education programs in the process, while encouraging an interactive student learning experience as we set the stage for informative career networking dialogue.
Representing a good majority of our student body, many undecided students will seek out labour market information as they connect with people in careers they are hoping to pursue.
For further information on volunteering your career insight and expertise this year, please contact the Student Employment Centre: email@example.com or 514-457-6610 x5315
COMPANIES THAT WILL ATTEND CAREER FAIR NOV. 6 AND/OR NOV. 7,2018
- Air Canada
- CTV Montreal
- Défense National
- Groupe Equipe Médicale Inc.
- HMCS Donnacona
- Investors Group
- John Abbott College
- Academic Advising
- John Abbott College Dental Hygiene
- John Abbott College Health Services
- McGill University Food Science Dep’t
- Pearson Career Centre
- Pro de l’Assurance
- Public Service Commission of Canada
- Service Canada
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Carrefour Jeunesse-emploi de l’Ouest-de-l’Ile
- CBI Concordia Physio Sport
- CISSS – Montérégie-Est
- John Abbott College Psychological & Career Counselling
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du QC
- Place aux jeunes en région
- Sûreté du Québec
- West Island Career Centre